Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Melissa Errico to Colleen Fitzpatrick
Fernando Escandon Biography ((?)-)
Born in Mexico; immigrated to the United States, 1962.
- Voice of Pirate, The Pagemaster, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1994
- Voice of Frollo in Spanish version, The Hunchback of Notre Dame (also known as El jorobado de Notre Dame), Buena Vista, 1998
- Reporter, 11th Victim, 1979
- Don Nemesio, Si me las dan me las tomo, Cinemax, 1989
- English and Spanish boxing staff announcer, L.A. Summer Olympics,1984
- Appeared as the host of the documentary Citizenship; host of East L.A. Christmas Parade,
East L.A. Mexican Independence Parade,
Los 30 del 34, and (with others) 13th Annual OTI Song Festival,and cohost and emcee of Navidad en el Barrio, all KMEX-TV; host of The PGA Senior Grand Slam, TNT-Latin; and host of Mundo Latino, Univision.
- Spanish host of The American Music Awards,
The Emmy Awards,
The Grammy Awards,
The People's Choice Awards, and The Screen Actors Guild Awards, all for TNT-Latin.
The Rosey Grier Show, syndicated, 1969
- "Miracle of Santa Maria," Alias Smith and Jones, ABC, 1971
- Voice of himself, "Hill of Fire," Reading Rainbow, PBS, 1985
- "Dishpan Man," The A Team, NBC, 1986
- Voice, "The Crawler," Extreme Ghostbusters (animated), syndicated,1997
- Voice of Professor Spinoza, "Blood Sisters," The Wild Thornberrys(animated), Nickelodeon, 1998
- Voiceover, Gloria Estefan-ALMA Craibena, 2000
Other articles you might like: