Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
John Romano to Waldo Salt
Michel Rubini Biography (1942-)
Born December 3, 1942, in Los Angeles, CA; son of Jan and Terry (Norberg) Rubini. Addresses: Agent--Carol Faith Agency, 280 South Beverly Dr., Suite 411, Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
- Birth Details
- December 3, 1942
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Racquet, Cal-Am Artists, 1979.
- (With Denny Jaeger) The Hunger, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists (MGM/UA), 1983.
- The New Kids, Columbia, 1985.
- Abducted, InterPictures, 1986.
- Band of the Hand, Tri-Star, 1986.
- Composer of score (with The Reds), and composer of song "Graham's Theme,"Manhunter, DEG, 1986.
- (With Denny Jaeger) What Waits Below, Blossom Pictures, 1986.
- Also composed music for Secrets of the Phantom Caverns, 1983.
Writings;TELEVISION MUSIC; MOVIES
- Moving Target, NBC, 1988.
- Unholy Matrimony, CBS, 1988.
- Too Good to Be True, NBC, 1988.
- Crossing the Mob, NBC, 1988.
- Silhouette, USA, 1990.
- Stranger in the Family, ABC, 1991.
- Fear Inside, Showtime, 1992.
Writings;OTHER TELEVISION MUSIC
- "The Powers of Matthew Star" (theme song), The Powers of Matthew Star (series), NBC, 1982.
- The Hitchhiker (series), HBO, 1983.
- Hands of a Stranger (mini-series), NBC, 1987.
- Don Johnson's Music Video Feature Heartbeat (special), HBO, 1987.
- The Edge (special), HBO, 1989.
- The Exile (series), CBS, 1991.
- Also composer of music for the specials Twilight Theater, 1982, and Thirteenth Avenue, 1983.
Other articles you might like: