Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
John Romano to Waldo Salt
Stuart Ross Biography (1950-)
Born September 10, 1950; son of George Z. (a lawyer) and Mae E. (a secretary;maiden name, Folb) Ross. Addresses: Home--484 West 43rd St., Apt. 35T, New York, NY 10036.
- STAGE DIRECTOR,EXCEPT AS INDICATED The Heebie Jeebes, Westside Arts Theatre, New York City, and Berkshire Theatre Festival, MA, 1981.
- Not-So-New Faces, O'Neals Upstairs Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- Sharing, Equity Library Theatre and No Smoking Playhouse, New York City,1983.
- The Lunch Girls, Courtyard Playhouse, New York City, 1984.
- Musical staging/special material, Hollywood Opera, The Ballroom, New YorkCity, 1985.
- (And musical staging) Secrets of the Lava Lamp, Manhattan Theatre Club, Upstage Theatre, New York City, 1985.
- Creeps, Courtyard Playhouse, New York City, 1985.
- Nasty Little Secrets, Walnut Street Theatre Company, Philadelphia, PA, 1987.
- Conrack, AMAS Repertory Theatre, New York City, 1987; and Where She StopsNobody Knows, Walnut Street Theatre, 1988.
- (And staging) Forever Plaid, Steve McGraw's, New York City, beginning 1990, later Apollo Theatre, London, 1993.
- Additional staging, Catch Me If I Fall, Promenade Theatre, New York City,1991.
- Also director, The Knight of the Twelve Saucers, Playwrights Horizons, 1976.
- The Heebie Jeebes, produced at Westside Arts Theatre, New York City, 1981.
- Not-So-New Faces, produced at O'Neals Upstairs Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- Fun with Dick and Jane, produced at Playwrights Horizons, New York City,1987.
- (With Barry Keating) Starmites, produced at Musical Theatre Works, CSC Theatre, New York City, 1987.
- Forever Plaid, produced at Steve McGraw's, New York City, beginning 1990,later Apollo Theatre, London, 1993.
Other articles you might like: