Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Rachel Luttrell to Robert Markowitz
Will MacAdam Biography (1943-)
Born William MacAdam Hoppe, March 29, 1943, in Uniondale, NY; son of William(an automotive general manager) and Muriel (a welcome wagon hostess; maiden name, MacAdam) Hoppe. Addresses: HOME--Uniondale, NY.; OFFICE--549 E. Twelfth Street, P.O. Box 644, New York, NY 10009.
- Birth Details
- March 29, 1943
- Uniondale, New York, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- STAGE DEBUT--Prologue, Hamlet, American Shakespeare Festival, Stratford,CT, 1964, 70 performances.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Policeman and understudy Hal, Loot, Biltmore, 1968, 22 performances.
- American Shakespeare Festival, Stratford, CT, 1964, 1967, 1968.
- Tom Paine, Stage 73, NY, 1968.
- Prince George, Early Morning, La MaMa, NY, 1969.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; DIRECTOR
- A Taste of Honey, Stagelights, NY, 1977.
- The Other Side of the Swamp, Gallery Theatre, NY, 1978.
- The House That Jack Built, Cubiculo, NY, 1979.
- A Life in the Theatre, Austin Repertory, Austin, TX, 1981.
- Gotcha, New Vic, NY, 1981.
- The Cat and the Canary, Little Theatre of Winston-Salem, NC, 1982.
- Frozen Assets, New York Theatre Ensemble, NY, 1983.
- I'm Getting My Act Together and Taking It on the Road, Studio Theatre ofLong Island, NY, 1984.
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, American Drama Group, Munich, West Germany, 1985.
- Scapino, Studio Theatre of Long Island, NY, 1985.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Regular student, Patty Duke Show, ABC, 1965-66.
- Photographer, Prisoner without a Name.
- mental patient, "The People Next Door," CBS Playhouse.
- tree, Trees, PBS.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- So Fine.
- Still of the Night.
- Cotton Comes to Harlem.
Other articles you might like: