Colin Stinton Biography (1947-)
Addresses: Agent: DHKPR, 165 West 46th Street, New York, NY, 10036.
- Ensemble, Verbatim, Body Politic Theatre/Dinglefest Theatre Company, Chicago, IL.
- New York Debut
- Murray/Announcer. The Water Engine, Public Theatre, New York Shakespeare Festival, 1971 and Plymouth, NY, 1977-78.
- Principal Stage Appearances
- Guessworks, Body Politic Theatre, Chicago, IL; Tom Swift and His..., Body Politic Theatre, Chicago, IL; Cody the Horse Dreamer, Geography of a Horse Dreamer, Organic Theatre, Chicago, IL; Jake, Green Julia, Magic Circle Theatre, Chicago, IL; Cop/Detective, Cop-Out, Hull House Theatre, Chicago, IL; Treetrunk Eel, Captain Marbles, St. Nicholas Theatre, Chicago, IL; Card Player, Prairie du Chien, Public Theatre, New York Shakespeare Festival; Goodman Theatre Company, Chicago, IL: Buckley, Native Son, Nick Potter, Holiday, Van Brandt, Lone Canoe, Walter Burns, The Front Page, Edmond, Edmond; series ofplays, The Invitational, Ensemble Studio Theatre, NY; Glassnap, TheBeaver Coat, Feste, Twelfth Night, Circle Repertory, NY, 1980-81;McGahey, The Curse of an Aching Heart, Little Theatre, NY; Edmond, Edmond, Provincetown Playhouse, NY; Angus, Early Warnings, Manhattan Theatre Club, NY; Derek Meadle, Quartermaine's Terms, Playhouse 91, NY.
- Film Debut
- Billy, The Verdict, 1982.
- Principal Film Appearances
- Dale, Daniel, 1983; Sam, Paul's Case; Barnum, Mr. Barnum; Telzon.
- Principal Television Appearances
- Elliot, The Hamptons.
- Theatre-Related Career
- Three years as actor, writer, and associate director of the Dinglefest Theatre Company, Chicago, IL, specializing in improvisational and original satirical revues.