Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Gabrielle Fitzpatrick to Christopher Fulford
George Folsey, Jr. Biography (1939-)
Born January 17, 1939, in Los Angeles, CA; son of George, Sr. (a cameraman) and Angele Folsey; married Belinda Comer. Addresses: AGENT--Mike Marcus, Creative Artists Agency, 1888 Century Park E., Los Angeles, CA 90067.
- Birth Details
- January 17, 1939
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Making Michael Jackson's Thriller, Palace/Virgin Vision/Gold, 1983.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK
- Producer and editor, Glass Houses, Columbia, 1972.
- cinematographer and editor, Bone, Jack H. Harris, 1972.
- editor, Hammer, United Artists, 1972.
- editor, Black Caesar, American International, 1973.
- executive producer and editor, Schlock (also known as The Banana Monster), Jack H. Harris Productions, 1973.
- editor, Trader Horn, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), 1973.
- editor, Bucktown, American International, 1975.
- editor, J.D.'s Revenge, American International, 1976.
- editor, Norman ... Is That You?, MGM/United Artists, 1976.
- editor, The Chicken Chronicles, AVCO-Embassy, 1977.
- editor, Kentucky Fried Movie, United Film, 1977.
- editor, Sourdough, Film Saturation, 1977.
- editor, Tracks, Trio, 1977.
- editor, National Lampoon's Animal House, Universal, 1978.
- editorial consultant, The Great Santini, Orion/Warner Brothers, 1979.
- associate producer and editor, The Blues Brothers, Universal, 1980.
- producer, An American Werewolf in London, Universal, 1981.
- associate producer, Twilight Zone--The Movie, Warner Brothers, 1982.
- executive producer and second unit director, Trading Places, Paramount, 1983.
- producer, co-cinematographer, and editor, Making Michael Jackson's Thriller, Palace/Virgin Vision/Gold, 1983.
- producer (with Ron Koslow) and second unit director, Into the Night, Universal, 1985.
- producer (with Brian Grazer), Spies Like Us, Warner Brothers, 1985.
- executive producer, Clue, Paramount, 1985.
- producer (with Lorne Michaels) and second unit director, Three Amigos!, Orion, 1986.
- executive producer, Amazon Women on the Moon, Universal, 1987.
- producer and editor, Coming to America, Paramount, 1988.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK; MOVIES
- Editor, It Happened at Lake Wood Manor, ABC, 1977.
- editor, Freedom Road, NBC, 1979.
Other articles you might like: