Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Louisa Burns-Bisogno to Jason Carter
John Callahan Biography (1953-)
Born December 23, 1953, in Brooklyn, NY; married; wife's name, Linda (divorced); married Eva LaRue (an actress), November 30, 1996; children: (first marriage) stepchildren. Avocational interests: Golf, softball, reading, travel, charitable activities. Career: Actor. Worked as a bartender and nightclub manager. Awards, Honors: Soap Opera Award nomination, best actor, 1996, for All My Children.
Addresses: Contact: c/o All MyChildren, ABC-TV, 320 West 66th St., New York, NY 10023.
- Birth Details
- December 23, 1953
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Tyler Malone, Days of Our Lives, NBC, 1983
- Eric Stavros, Falcon Crest, CBS, 1986-88
- Artie Doyle, Days of Our Lives, NBC, 1989
- Craig Hunt, Santa Barbara, NBC, 1989-92
- Edmund Greshem Grey, All My Children, ABC, 1992--
- Appeared as Leo Russell, General Hospital, ABC.
- Officer Landers, M.A.D.D.: Mothers against Drunk Drivers, NBC, 1983
- Peter Wheaton, When She Says No, ABC, 1984
- Judge, The 1986 Miss USA Pageant, 1986
50 Years of Soaps: An All-Star Celebration, 1994
- Cohost, Weddings of a Lifetime, Lifetime, 1996
- Cohost, The 77th Annual Miss America Pageant, ABC, 1997
- Cohost, Weddings of a Lifetime, Lifetime, 1997
- Garrett Harper, Murder, She Wrote, CBS, 1987
- Preston Howard, Murder, She Wrote, CBS, 1989
The Edge, Fox, 1992
- Edmund, "My Life Is a Soap Opera," Spin City, ABC, 1997
- Appeared in episodes of Fantasy Island,
Our Family Honor,
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, and Three's Company.
- Presenter, The 21st Annual Daytime Emmy Awards, 1994
Other articles you might like: