Lois de Banzie Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: Agent: STE Representation, Ltd. 211 S. Beverly Drive, Beverly Hills, CA, 90212; Agent: STE, 888 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY, 10019.
- Birth Details
- May 4,
- Glasgow, Scotland
- Principal Stage Appearances
- The Boyfriend, Golden Hind, San Francisco, CA, Mexico City, 1959-60; Festival, San Francisco, CA: Toys in the Attic, The Flowering Peach, The Skin of Our Teeth, Plays for Bleecker Street, 1961-64; The MacaroniShow, Spaghetti Factory, San Francisco, 1962; San Francisco's Burning, San Francisco Playhouse, 1963; Elizabeth the Queen, City Center, NY, 1966; Miaow, Theatre at Noon, NY, 1971; Lincoln Center Repertory, NY: Mary Stuart, People Are Living There, Ride Across Lake Constance, 1971-72; Blithe Spirit, Hartford Stage Company, CT, 1971; The Divorce of Judy and Jane, Bijou, NY, 1972; The Last Days of Mrs. Lincoln, ANTA, NY, 1972-73; Man and Superman, APA/Phoenix, NY; The Paisley Convertible, Alhambra Dinner Theatre, 1973; The Three Sisters, AMAS Repertory, NY, 1973; The Judas Applause, Chelsea Theatre Center, NY; The Misanthrope, Asolo State, Sarasota, FL; Arms and the Man, Asolo State; Any Wednesday, Alhambra Dinner Theatre, 1974; The Royal Family, Philadelphia Drama Guild, 1975; Move Over Mrs. Markham, Showboat Dinner Theatre, 1976; Hamlet, Philadelphia Drama Guild,1977; The Utter Glory of Morrissey Hall, McCarter, Princeton, NJ, 1977; Da, Morosco, NY, 1978-79; Morning's At Seven, Lyceum, NY, 1980-81; The Dining Room, Playwrights' Horizons, Astor Place Theatre, NY, 1982.
- Major Tours
- Lloyd George Knew My Father, Kennedy Center, Ottawa Arts Center, Canada, 1974; The Mousetrap, Royal Poinciana Playhouse, Parker Playhouse, Peachtree Playhouse, 1976; Blithe Spirit (same theatres), 1978.
- Principal Film Appearances
- So Fine, 1981; Annie, 1981; Sudden Impact, 1983; Mass Appeal, 1983.
- Principal Television Appearances
- After M*A*S*H*; Lottery; Mr. Smith; The Bob Newhart Show; Remington Steele; Cheers; Gimme a Break; Taxi; The Return of the Man From U.N.C.L.E.; Oneof the Boys; The Witches of Salem.