Robert Lantz Biography (1914-)
Addresses: Office: Lantz Office, 888 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY, 10106.
- literary and talent representative, playwright, producer
- Birth Details
- July 20, 1914
- Berlin, Germany
- Principal Stage Work, Producer
- The Nervous Set, Henry Miller's, NY, 1959; Kean, Broadway, NY, 1961.
- Plays, Produced
- (in Vienna, Austria)--L'Inconnue de la Seine, Das Geliebte Leben,Voegelchen, 1933-35.
- Theatre-Related Career
- Mr. Lantz was head of the New York office of Berg-Allenberg, artists representatives, 1948-49; head of the stage and movie departments of the Gale Agency, Inc., New York City, 1949-50; since 1950, head of his own agency, the Lantz Agency, representing literary artists and others in the performing arts.He served as story editor in London for 20th Century Fox, 1936-41 and for Columbia Pictures, 1941-46; as literary and talent representative in London forUniversal International Pictures, 1946-47; executive vice-president of Figaro, Inc., New York City, 1955-58.