Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Maurice Jarre to Lawrence N. Kasha
Terry Johnson Biography (1955-)
Born December 20, 1955, in England. Addresses: Agent--Phil Kelvin, Goodwin Associates, 12 Rabbit Row, London W8 4DX, England.
- Birth Details
- December 20, 1955
Credits; STAGE DIRECTOR
- The Woolgatherer, Lyric Studio, London, 1985.
- Candy and Shelley Go to the Desert, Old Red Lion Theatre, London, 1986.
- Children of the Dust, SoHo Poly Theatre, London, 1988.
- Sleeping Nightie, Warehouse Croydon Theatre, London, 1989.
Credits; FILM WORK
- Director of Way Upstream (also see below), 1987.
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Log stacker, The Prodigal, World Wide, 1984.
- Amabel, produced in London, 1979.
- Days Here So Dark, produced at Tricycle Theatre, London, 1981.
- Bellevue, produced on tour, 1982.
- Insignificance (also see below), produced at Royal Court Theatre, London,1982, then in New York City, 1986, published by Methuen, 1982.
- The Idea, produced in Bristol, 1983.
- Unsuitable for Adults, produced at Bush Theatre, London, 1984, then in Costa Mesa, CA, 1986, published by Faber, 1985.
- Cries from the Mammal House, produced at Royal Court Theatre, London, 1984.
- (With Kate Lock) Tuesday's Child (also see below), produced at Theatre Royal, Stratford East, London, 1986, published by Methuen, 1987.
- Imagine Drowning, produced at Hampstead Theatre, London, 1991.
- Insignificance, Universal, 1985.
- (Contributor of additional dialogue) Absolute Beginners, Orion, 1986.
- Also author of screenplays Killing Time, 1985, and Way Upstream, 1987.
- Author of teleplays Time Troubles and Tuesday's Child, both 1985.
- Contemporary Dramatists, St. James, 1988.
Other articles you might like: