Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Holly Fulger to Joanna McClelland Glass
John Gisondi Biography (1949-)
Born April 7, 1949, in Tucson, AZ. Addresses: HOME--21 Cornelia Street, New York, NY 10014.
- Birth Details
- April 7, 1949
- Tucson, Arizona, United States
- FIRST NEW YORK STAGE WORK--Lighting design, The Hairy Ape, Impossible Ragtime Theatre, 1976.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; LIGHTING DESIGN
- Sound & Beauty, New York Shakespeare Festival, Public Theatre, New York City, 1983.
- The Rainmaker, Tyrone Guthrie Theatre, Minneapolis, MN.
- Back in the Race, Circle Repertory Company, New York City.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Lighting design, Whose Life Is It Anyway?, Kennedy Center, Washington, DC.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK
- Lighting director, A Christmas Carol, Live from Ford's Theatre, PBS, 1979.
Other articles you might like: