Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Judy Cornwell to Howard Da Silva
Richard Costabile Biography (1947-)
Born July 16, 1947, in Bronx, NY; son of Joseph (a machinist) and Anna Maria(an executive medical secretary; maiden name, Mogerauer) Costabile; married Carol J. Kerner, June 28, 1975 (divorced, 1982). Addresses: HOME--33-0931st Avenue, Astoria, NY 11106.
- Birth Details
- July 16, 1947
- Bronx, New York, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Det. Sgt. Trotter, The Mousetrap, Fort Salem Summer Theatre,Salem, NY, July, 1975.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Menelaus, Troilus and Cressida, Changing Space, September, 1978, for twelve performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Joseph Hewes, 1776, Carter-Barron Amphitheatre, Washington, DC, 1980.
- Claude, The Workroom, South Street Theatre, NY, 1982.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Assistant stage manager, The Workroom, South Street Theatre, NY, 1982.
- production stage manager, Marathon '83, Ensemble Studio Theatre, NY, 1983.
- production stage manager, To Gillian on Her 37th Birthday, Ensemble Studio Theatre and Circle in the Square Downtown, NY, 1983-84.
- production stage manager, The Grand Hysteric, The Box, and A Fool's Errand, Theatre Workshop New Directors Project at Perry Street Theatre, NY, 1984.
- production stage manager, She Also Dances and Miss Julie, Theatre of theOpen Eye, NY, 1985.
- stage manager, Tomorrow's Monday, Circle Repertory, 1985.
- production stage manager, Self-Torture and Strenuous Exercise and Out atSea, Drama League at Circle Repertory, NY, 1985.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Stage manager: Plaza Suite, The Odd Couple, and Lovers and Other Strangers, around the world cruise, S.S. Rotterdam, January-April, 1981.
- FILM DEBUT--Ptl. Ferguson, Prince of the City, Warner Brothers, 1981.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Tim Shaw, Without a Trace, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1982.
- Jerry Williams, Trading Places, Paramount, 1983.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Doctor, All My Children, ABC, 1979.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Wayne Eggles, Nurse, CBS, 1982.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK
- Floor manager and stage manager, Independent Study, Big Run, Ltd., 1985.
Other articles you might like: