Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Marla Singer to Rod Steiger
Albert Sinkys Biography (1940-)
Born July 10, 1940; son of Emil (a real estate executive) and Julia Oha (a real estate executive; maiden name, Galminaitus) Sinkys; married Catherine Eidson (a writer). Addresses: HOME--465 West End Avenue, New York, NY 10024.
- STAGE DEBUT--Oscar, Mary, Mary, Carriage House Theatre, Little Compton, RI.
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Maske, The Snob, English Speaking Theatre.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Shylock, The Merchant of Venice, Columbia University Theatre, New York City.
- Peter, The Zoo Story, English Speaking Theatre, New York City.
- title role, Richard III and Sebastian, The Tempest, both American Classical Theatre, Washington, DC.
- Creon, Oedipus at Colonus, Classic Theatre, New York City.
- Pilate, From the Memoirs of Pontius Pilate, title role, In the Matter ofJ. Robert Oppenheimer, Captain Queeg, The Caine Mutiny Court Martial, and Goldman, The Man in the Glass Booth, all at the American Jewish Theatre, New York City.
- Givola and Judge Adam, Concord, Center Stage, Buffalo, NY.
- Arturo Ui, Hartman Theatre, Stamford, CT.
- Glen, A Child's Christmas in Wales and Artie, Hurlyburly, both New JerseyShakespeare Festival.
- Michael, Boys in the Band and Mr. Lowther, Prime of Miss Jean Brodie, both Carriage House Theatre, Newport, RI.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Title role, Richard III and Sebastian, The Tempest, both U.S.
- FILM DEBUT--The Boss, MS-45, Navaron, 1980.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Hired killer, The Watchman, Watchman Company.
- fight manager, Zelig, Warner Brothers, 1983.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Dr. Archibald Kent, All My Children, ABC.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Salieri, Mozart and Salieri, Canadian Broadcasting Company.
- Jules Weatherbee, One Life to Live, ABC.
Other articles you might like: