Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
John Romano to Waldo Salt
Barbara Rosoff Biography (1946-)
Born November 1, 1946, in Philadelphia, PA; daughter of Herbert (an insuranceagent) and Estelle (Finkel) Rosoff. Addresses: HOME--79 Bay View Avenue, Scarborough, ME 04074. OFFICE--P.O. Box 1458, Portland, ME 04104.
- Birth Details
- November 1, 1946
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- FIRST STAGE WORK--Actress and wardrobe mistress, La Salle College Music Theatre, Philadelphia, PA, 1962.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Director, Teams, Cubiculo, 1971.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; DIRECTOR
- Hothouse, Circle Repertory Company, NY, 1974.
- King Humpy, New York Theatre Strategy, 1975.
- Kontraption, New York Theatre Strategy, 1977.
- Becca, Interart, NY, 1977.
- Good Woman of Setzuan, Lexington Conservatory Theatre, 1979.
- Close Ties, Lexington Conservatory Theatre, 1980.
- Alterations, Death of a Miner, Ecco!, Native American, Gardenia, GettingOut, The Threepenny Opera, Terra Nova, Madonna of the Powder Room, Goodbye Freddy, Cloud Nine, Portland Stage Company, Portland, ME, 1981-85.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK
- Conceived and directed, We're Still Here, PBS, Buffalo, 1976.
Other articles you might like: