Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Michael Haneke to Lance Henriksen
Jessica Hecht Biography (1965-)
Born June 28, 1965, in Bloomfield, CT; daughter of Richard (a physicist) andLenore (a psychotherapist) Hecht; married Adam Bernstein (a director), 1995.Education: New York University, graduate of Tisch School of the Arts,1987; studied acting with David Mamet and Larry Arrick, Stella Adler Conservatory; studied dialect and speech with Bruce Adolph, Chuck Jones, and Robert Perillo. Avocational interests: Vegetarian cooking. Addresses:
Contact-- 280 South Beverly Dr., Suite 400, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. Career: Actress. Also worked as a personal trainer, New York City, c. 1988-93, and as a nanny for actor George Wendt's children, Los Angeles, CA,c. 1993. Classical Theatre Lab, Los Angeles, member. Addresses: Contact: 280 South Beverly Dr., Suite 400, Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
- Birth Details
- June 28, 1965
- Bloomfield, Connecticut, United States
- Susan Bunch, Ross's ex-wife's lesbian companion, Friends,NBC, 1994-
- Janeane Percy-Parker, The Single Guy, NBC, 1995-96
- Chloe, The Heidi Chronicles, TNT, 1995
- Ruth Kelly, "Harvey," Hallmark Hall of Fame, CBS, 1996
- Sister Mary, The Christmas Tree, ABC, 1996
- Marie, "The Couch," Seinfeld, NBC, 1994
- Lindsay, "The Gymnast," Seinfeld, NBC, 1994
- Female staffer, "Madame Ex," Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, ABC, 1994
- Agent Johnson, "First Class," The Wayans Bros., The WB, 1995
- Marie, "Independence Day," Promised Land, CBS, 1997
- Abby, "A Bris Is Just a Bris," Early Edition, CBS, 1997
- Sister Mary Catherine Foster, "Forgive Us Our Trespasses," Homicide: Life on the Street, NBC, 1999
- Miss Croitzer, "Uncivilized," Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,1999
- Also appeared in You Wrote It, You Watch It, MTV, and Party ofFive, Fox.
Under the Hood(also known as The George Wendt Show), CBS, 1995
- Ticket lady, Kicking and Screaming, Trimark, 1995
- Annie, Joe's Rotten World, Joe Films, 1995
- Katie, Intimate Betrayal, Arrow Releasing, 1996
- Natalie, Anarchy TV, Red Hot Productions, 1997
- Carol, Jump, Arrow Films International, 1999
- Bianca, Othello, Classic Stage Company Theatre, New York City, 1990
The Heidi Chronicles, Center Theatre Group/Ahmanson Theatre, JamesA. Doolittle Theatre, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, 1991
- Wife, Explosions, La MaMa Experimental Theatre Club, New York City, 1992
- Lydia, Any Place but Here, Intar Theatre, New York City, 1992
- Lala Levy, The Last Night of Ballyhoo, Helen Hayes Theatre, New York City, 1997
- Val, Plunge, Playwrights Horizons Theatre, New York City, 1997
- Callie, Stop Kiss, Joseph Papp Public Theatre, New York City, 1998
- Also appeared as Sela, An Altar to Himself, La MaMa Experimental Theatre Club; as Johanna, Baal, Second Stage; as Margot, The Cost ofDoing Business, MET Theatre; as Anna, Don Juan in Vegas, Playwrights Festival; as Chrysothemus, Elektra, Ivy Substation; as Lola, Failure to Thrive, Padua Hills Theatre; as the mummy, The Ghost Sonata, Westbeth Theatre; as lady in waiting, Hamlet, Hartford Stage Company; as Paula, Life in the Trees, Geva Theatre; as Florina, The MadForest, Matrix Theatre; as Helena, A Midsummer Night's Dream,Lincoln Center Institute; and as Birute, When Lithuania Ruled the World, La MaMa Experimental Theatre Club.
The Heidi Chronicles, U.S. cities, 1991-93
- Voice, The Dark Eye,1995
Back Stage, July 18, 1997 , p. 33.
Entertainment Weekly, December 1, 1995 , p. 58.
New York Times, September 28, 1997 .
People, February 19, 1996 , p. 59.