Paul Maslansky Biography (1933-)
Born November 23, 1933, in New York, NY; married Sally Hill, 1986. Addresses: Office--Paul Maslansky Productions, 1041 North Formosa Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90046. Manager--Henry J. Bamberger, 10866 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1000,Los Angeles, CA.
- Birth Details
- November 23, 1933
- New York, New York, United States
- FILM WORK; PRODUCER,EXCEPT WHERE INDICATED Castle of the Living Dead, Maslansky, 1964.
- The She Beast, Europix, 1966.
- Sudden Terror, National General, 1970.
- Raw Meat, American International, 1973.
- Deathline, American International, 1973.
- Director, Sugar Hill, American International, 1974.
- Executive producer, Race with the Devil, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1975.
- Executive producer, Hard Times, Columbia, 1975.
- The Blue Bird, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1976.
- (With Jerome M. Zeitman) Damnation Alley, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1977.
- (With Sandy Howard) Circle of Iron, Avco Embassy, 1979.
- (With Steven A. Vail) Scavenger Hunt, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1979.
- Executive producer, The Villain, Columbia, 1979.
- Hot Stuff, Columbia, 1979.
- Co-producer, When You Comin' Back, Red Ryder?, Columbia, 1979.
- Ruckus, New World, 1981.
- Love Child, Warner Bros., 1982.
- The Salamander, ITC, 1983.
- Police Academy, Warner Bros., 1984.
- (With Leonard Kroll) Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment, Warner Bros., 1985.
- Return to Oz, Buena Vista, 1985.
- Police Academy 3: Back in Training, Warner Bros., 1986.
- Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol, Warner Bros., 1987.
- (With Donald West) Police Academy 5: Assignment Miami Beach, Warner Bros., 1988.
- Police Academy 6: City under Siege, Warner Bros., 1989.
- (With Fred Schepisi) The Russia House, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists, 1990.
- Executive producer, Ski Patrol, Triumph Releasing, 1990.
- Executive producer (with Eric Ellenbogen), Honeymoon Academy, Triumph Releasing, 1990.
- Cop and a Half, Universal, 1993.
- Police Academy 7: Mission to Moscow, Warner Bros., 1994.
- Producer of the films La tenda rossa and Eyewitness, both 1970, The Silent Flute, 1978, Revenge of the Blood Beast, Sister of Satan, Big Truck, Poor Claire, and the documentary Letter from Paris; executive producer of the filmFor Better or for Worse.
- TELEVISION PRODUCER; MINI-SERIES The Gun and the Pulpit, NBC, 1974.
- King, ABC, 1978.
- Credits; OTHER TELEVISION WORK; PRODUCER
- My Dissident Mom, CBS, 1987.
- Police Academy: The Series, syndicated, 1989.
- American Film, March, 1988, p. 16.