Donna Dixon Biography (1957-)
Born July 20, 1957, in Alexandria, VA; daughter of Earl Dixon (a nightclub owner); married Dan Aykroyd (an actor, screenwriter, and comedian), April 29, 1983; children: Danielle Alexandra. Addresses: Agent--c/o William Morris Agency, 151 South El Camino Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
- Birth Details
- July 20, 1957
- Alexandria, Virginia, United States
- Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Monica McNeil, Doctor Detroit, Universal, 1982.
- Junior stewardess, "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet," Twilight Zone--The Movie,Warner Bros., 1983.
- Karen Boyer, Spies Like Us, Warner Bros., 1985.
- Laura Rollins, The Couch Trip, Orion, 1988.
- Tiffany, Speed Zone, Orion, 1989.
- Dreamwoman, Wayne's World, Paramount, 1992.
- Also appeared as Dede in It Had To Be You, 1989, and as Cynthia Mitchellin Lucky Stiff, 1989.
- Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Sonny Lumet, Bosom Buddies, ABC, 1980-82, then NBC, 1984.
- Allison Harris, Berrengers, NBC, 1985.
- Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; MOVIES
- Daisy, Mickey Spillane's "Margin for Murder," CBS, 1981.
- Wendy Nelson, Beverly Hills Madam, NBC, 1986.
- Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- "The Expedition," The Love Boat, ABC, 1981.
- Host of Program 3, The Shape of Things, NBC, 1982.
- "Andy's Mom," Hawaiian Heat, ABC, 1984.
- Lauren Sullivan, "Charmed Lives," Who's the Boss?, ABC, 1986.
- "Educating Inga," What a Country, syndicated, 1986.
- "Blonde on Blonde," Moonlighting, ABC, 1987.
- "Fantasies," What a Country, syndicated, 1987.
- Improv Tonight, syndicated, 1988.
- Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SPECIALS
- Battle of the Network Stars, ABC, 1980.
- Battle of the Network Stars, ABC, 1981.
- Bob Hope Special: Bob Hope's Spring Fling of Comedy and Glamour, NBC, 1981.
- Whatever Became Of...?, ABC, 1981.
- Women Who Rate a "10," NBC, 1981.
- The Shape of Things, NBC, 1982.
- The Rodney Dangerfield Show: I Can't Take It No More, ABC, 1983.
- Hollywood Valentine, syndicated, 1986.
- Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; PILOTS
- Sarah Wilder, No Man's Land, NBC, 1984.
- M & W Men and Women, ABC, 1988.
- Los Angeles Magazine, May, 1988, p. 16.