Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ned Glass to Jane Greenwood
Jack Kelly Gooden Biography (1949-)
Born December 31, 1949, in Augusta, GA; son of Garland G. (an architectural draftsman) and Kathryn (a registered nurse; maiden name, Connell) Gooden. Addresses: HOME--New Jersey.
- Birth Details
- December 31, 1949
- Augusta, Georgia, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- De Flores, The Changeling, Mountview Theatre, London, 1980.
- Don Pedro, The Rover, New York Theatre Ensemble, New York City, 1982.
- Renfield, Dracula, National Theatre, New York City, 1984.
- D'Estivet, Saint Joan, Bowery Lane Theatre, New York City, 1984.
- Woodrow, Going to Town (staged reading), INTAR Stage II Theatre, New YorkCity, 1986.
- Reverend Lionel Toop, See How They Run, Barter Theatre, Abingdon, VA, 1987.
- Bronco, The Scrimmage, Ernie Martin Theatre, New York City, 1987.
- Also appeared as Givola, Arturo Ui, Staret Studios, New York City; Alain,School for Wives, and in Spoon River Anthology, both Clemson University, Clemson, SC; Stanley, Still Life, Frankey Bryant, Roots, Iago, Othello, and in Oh What a Lovely War, all Mountview Theatre, London; and as Moon, The Real Inspector Hound, Gordon Theatre.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Stuart Simpson, One Life to Live, ABC, 1984.
Other articles you might like: