Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
James D. Bissell to Marlon Brando
Pamela Blair Biography (1949-)
Born December 5, 1949, in Bennington, VT; daughter of Edgar Joseph and Geraldine Marie (Cummings) Blair; married Donald Scardino (an actor and director),September 14, 1984. Addresses: Agent--Bauman-Hiller, 250 West 57th St., Suite 2223, New York, NY 10107.
- Birth Details
- December 5, 1949
- Bennington, Vermont, United States
Credits; Stage Appearances
- Dancer, Promises, Promises, Shubert Theatre, New York City, 1968.
- Standby for lead, Sugar, Brooks Atkinson Theatre, New York City, 1972.
- Curley's wife, Of Mice and Men, Brooks Atkinson Theatre, 1974.
- Val, A Chorus Line, New York Shakespeare Festival, New York City, then Shubert Theatre, 1975.
- Amber, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, 46th Street Theatre, New YorkCity, 1978.
- Jeunefille, King of Hearts, Boston, MA, later Minskoff Theatre, New YorkCity, 1978.
- Cilla, The Hit Parade, Manhattan Punch Line, New York City, 1985.
- Maylis, One Two Three Four Five (also known as 1-2-3-4-5), Manhattan Theatre Club, New York City, 1988-89.
- Lieutenant Commander Joanne Galloway, A Few Good Men, Music Box Theatre,New York City, 1990.
- Mary, The Sausage Eaters, Westbeth Theatre Center, New York City, 1993.
- Appeared in The Nerd, Seesaw, and Wild and Wonderful, all Broadway productions, New York City; appeared off-Broadway in Ballad of Boris K., Double Feature, Real Life Funnies, and Split.
Credits; Film Appearances
- (As Pam Blair) Annette, Annie, Columbia, 1982.
- Dawn, Me and Veronica, Arrow Releasing, 1992.
- Member of the Greek chorus, Mighty Aphrodite, Miramax, 1995.
- Dr. Ryan's assistant, Before and After (also known as Before & After), Buena Vista, 1996.
- Voices of a flight attendant and a White House tour guide, Beavis and Butt-head Do America, Paramount, 1996.
Credits; Television Appearances; Series
- Rita Mae Bristow, Loving (also known as The City), ABC, 1983.
Credits; Television Appearances; Movies
- Trish, Svengali (movie), CBS, 1983.
Credits; Television Appearances; Episodic
- Aileen Wojak, Law and Order (also known as Law & Order), NBC, 1993.
- Also appeared in All My Children, ABC.
Other articles you might like: