Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Rachel Luttrell to Robert Markowitz
Stan Margulies Biography (1920-2001)
Born December 14, 1920, in New York, NY.
- Birth Details
- December 14, 1920
- New York, New York, United States
- Death Details
- February 27, 2001
- Los Angeles, California
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK; PRODUCER
- Forty Pounds of Trouble, Universal, 1962.
- Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines, or How I Flew from Londonto Paris in 25 Hours and 11 Minutes (also known as Those Magnificent Men inTheir Flying Machines), Twentieth Century-Fox, 1965.
- Don't Just Stand There, Universal, 1968.
- The Pink Jungle, Universal, 1968.
- If It's Tuesday, This Must Be Belgium, United Artists, 1969.
- I Love My Wife, Universal, 1970.
- (with David L. Wolper) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Paramount,1971.
- One Is a Lonely Number (also known as Two Is a Happy Number), Metro- Goldwyn-Mayer, 1972.
- Also Visions of Eight, 1973.
- PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK; ALL AS PRODUCER,UNLESS INDICATEDSERIES Tales of the Vikings, ABC.
- Executive producer, Men of the Dragon, ABC, 1974.
- Embassy, ABC, 1985.
- MINI-SERIES Roots, ABC, 1977.
- Roots: The Next Generations, ABC, 1979.
- The Thorn Birds, ABC, 1983.
- executive producer (with David L. Wolper), The Mystic Warrior, ABC, 1984.
- The 500-Pound Jerk, CBS, 1973.
- She Lives, ABC, 1973.
- The Morning After, ABC, 1974.
- Unwed Father, ABC, 1974.
- I Will Fight No More Forever, ABC, 1975.
- Moviola: This Year's Blonde, (also known as The Secret Love of Marilyn Monroe), NBC, 1980.
- Moviola: The Silent Lovers, NBC, 1980.
- Moviola: The Scarlett O'Hara War, NBC, 1980.
- Agatha Christie's "Murder Is Easy," CBS, 1982.
- A Killer in the Family, ABC, 1983.
- Agatha Christie's "Sparkling Cyanide," CBS, 1983.
- Agatha Christie's "A Caribbean Mystery," CBS, 1983.
- A Bunny's Tale, ABC, 1985.
- Out on a Limb, ABC, 1987.
- executive producer, Broken Angel (also known as Best Intentions), ABC, 1988.
Other articles you might like: