Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ned Glass to Jane Greenwood
Bick Goss Biography (1942-)
Born Richard Gosso, February 10, 1942, in San Francisco, CA; son of Luigi Gonsaga (a certified public accountant) and Erma Ruthlee (a singer; maiden name,Stewart) Gosso. Addresses: HOME--201 West 85th St., New York, NY 10024. AGENT--Honey Sanders Agency, Ltd., 229 West 42nd St., New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- February 10, 1942
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Choreographer, director, writer, and dancer.
- STAGE DEBUT--Tula, Gypsy, package tour.
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Gypsy dancer, Bajour, Shubert Theatre, 1965-66.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Appeared in Dancin', Little Me, A Christmas Carol.
- Directed and choreographed Babes in Toyland.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Choreographer and director at Alley Theatre, Houston,TX; Pennsylvania Stage Company, Allentown, PA; George Street Playhouse, New Brunswick, NJ; The Attic Theatre; Stage 4, New York City; The Village Gate, New York City; Provincetown Playhouse, New York City.
- Vagabond Stars, Jewish Repertory Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- FILM DEBUT--Dancer, Sweet Charity, Universal, 1969.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Dancer, The Ed Sullivan Show, CBS, 1968-72.
- PLAYS,PRODUCED Possessions, workshop production.
Other articles you might like: