Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Gary Kasper to Florence Klotz
Jack Kenny Biography (1958-)
Born March 9, 1958, in Chicago, IL; son of John Joseph, Jr. (a business manager) and Sally (Cheviak) Kenny. Addresses: AGENT--Select Artists Representatives, 337 W. 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- March 9, 1958
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Ronnie, All the Girls Came Out to Play, Barn Dinner Theatre,Greensboro, NC, 1978, for thirty performances.
- LONDON DEBUT--Junior Mister and President Prexy, The Cradle Will Rock, Old Vic Theatre, 1985, for forty performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Fisherman and Pandar, Pericles, Loyal, Tartuffe, and M, "Play" in Play and Other Plays, all Acting Company, American Place Theatre, New York City, 1983.
- Tranio, The Taming of the Shrew, Huntington Theatre Company, Boston, MA,1983.
- President Prexy, The Cradle Will Rock, Plaza Theatre, Dallas, TX, 1984.
- various roles, Pieces of 8, Acting Company, Public Theatre, New York City, 1984.
- Alphonse, Grover, Troll, Yeti, Mr. Coffee, Mme. Nhu, Gus, and Nicky, On the Verge, Syracuse Stage, Syracuse, NY, 1986.
- Rubin, Cafe Crown, Public Theatre, 1988, then Brooks Atkinson Theatre, New York City, 1989.
- Also appeared as Naphtali and Chaikin, The Rise of David Levinsky, GeorgeStreet Playhouse, New Brunswick, NJ, then in New York City; James Taxi, In aPig's Valise, Center Stage, Baltimore, MD; Max,A Quiet End, St. Louis Repertory Theatre, St. Louis, MO; La Fleche and Jacques, The Miser, Lincoln CenterInsitiute, New York City; Shishkin, Philistines, Perry Street Theatre, New York City; Craig and Grady, The Normal Heart, and Jake Seward, Rum and Coke, both Public Theatre; Fields, Emily, Manhattan Theatre Club, New York City; Silas Slick, Naughty Marietta, New York City Opera, New York City; Sir Jaspar Fidget, The Country Wife, Acting Company, New York City; the Pope, Issue? I Don't Even Know You!, Prince Alf, Cinderella Waltz, and Tranio, The Taming of theShrew, all in New York City.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Jerry Lee Lutin, Miami Vice, NBC, 1987.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- Stevens, The Guiding Light, CBS.
- Daytime Emmy Awards, CBS.
- Square One, PBS, 1987.
Other articles you might like: