Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Klaus Badelt to Christophe Beck
Jaid Barrymore Biography (1947-)
Original name, Ildyko Jaid Mako; born in 1947 (some sources cite 1946) in Pennsylvania (some sources cite Brannenburg, Germany); companion of John Barrymore, Jr., 1973-75; children: Drew Blythe Barrymore (an actress and producer).
- Actress, writer
- Birth Details
- Pennsylvania, United States
- (As Ildiko Jaid) Joyce, Night Shift, Warner Bros., 1982
- (As Ildiko Jaid) Whispering woman, Irreconcilable Differences, Warner Bros., 1984
- (As Ildiko Jaid) Bag lady, Me, Myself, and I, 1992
- Woman with dog, Guncrazy, First Look Pictures Releasing, 1992
- Mrs. Gooding, Doppelganger, 1993
Inevitable Grace, 1994
- Joan, Silent Prey, 1997
- Ms. Robbins, Enchanted, Artist View Entertainment, 1998
- Francesca, "Tiger Lady," The Last Days of Disco, Gramercy Pictures, 1998
The Stand-In, 1999
- Natalie Chasen, Grandma Sylvia's Funeral, off-Broadway, c. 1996
- Jewell, Dressing Room, SoHo Playhouse, New York City, 2000
- Also appeared in a production of Playing for Time.
- Herself, "Hollywood," Unzipped, 1999
- (As Ildiko Jaid) Eek! the Cat (also known as Eek! and the Terrible Thunderlizards and Eek!stravaganza), 1992
Secrets of World-Class Lovers, General Publishing Group, 1995
Entertainment Weekly, October 4, 1996, p. 67.
New York Times, May 14, 2000, p. A35.
People Weekly, May 29, 2000, p. 99.
Time, November 29, 1999, p. 123.
US Weekly, June 5, 2000, p. 60.