Jaid Barrymore Biography (1947-)
Original name, Ildyko Jaid Mako; born in 1947 (some sources cite 1946) in Pennsylvania (some sources cite Brannenburg, Germany); companion of John Barrymore, Jr., 1973-75; children: Drew Blythe Barrymore (an actress and producer).
- Actress, writer
- Birth Details
- Pennsylvania, United States
- Film Appearances
- (As Ildiko Jaid) Joyce, Night Shift, Warner Bros., 1982
- (As Ildiko Jaid) Whispering woman, Irreconcilable Differences, Warner Bros., 1984
- (As Ildiko Jaid) Bag lady, Me, Myself, and I, 1992
- Woman with dog, Guncrazy, First Look Pictures Releasing, 1992
- Mrs. Gooding, Doppelganger, 1993
- Inevitable Grace, 1994
- Joan, Silent Prey, 1997
- Ms. Robbins, Enchanted, Artist View Entertainment, 1998
- Francesca, "Tiger Lady," The Last Days of Disco, Gramercy Pictures, 1998
- The Stand-In, 1999
- Stage Appearances
- Natalie Chasen, Grandma Sylvia's Funeral, off-Broadway, c. 1996
- Jewell, Dressing Room, SoHo Playhouse, New York City, 2000
- Also appeared in a production of Playing for Time.
- Television Appearances
- Herself, "Hollywood," Unzipped, 1999
- (As Ildiko Jaid) Eek! the Cat (also known as Eek! and the Terrible Thunderlizards and Eek!stravaganza), 1992
- Secrets of World-Class Lovers, General Publishing Group, 1995
- Entertainment Weekly, October 4, 1996, p. 67.
- New York Times, May 14, 2000, p. A35.
- People Weekly, May 29, 2000, p. 99.
- Time, November 29, 1999, p. 123.
- US Weekly, June 5, 2000, p. 60.