Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Michael Haneke to Lance Henriksen
Michael Harris Biography ((?)-)
Born in Hollywood, CA. Addresses: Home--Los Angeles, CA. Agent--Abrosio/Mortimer & Associates, Inc., 9150 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 175, Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
Credits; Television Appearances; Series
- Dr. Daniel Cassian, The Burning Zone, UPN, 1996-97.
Credits; Television Appearances; Pilots
- Cornelius Bryant, Ned Blessing: The True Story of My Life, CBS, 1992.
Credits; Television Appearances; Episodic
- Bad Brain Johnson, Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, ABC,1995.
- ER, NBC, 1995.
- Also appeared in Tales from the Crypt, HBO; Cybill, CBS; Diagnosis Murder, CBS; China Beach, ABC; Star Trek: The Next Generation, syndicated; and L.A.Law, NBC.
Credits; Television Appearances; Movies
- Chris Manning, Session Man (also known as Showtime 30-Minute Movie), Showtime, 1992.
- Sean, The Hit List, Showtime, 1993.
- Taylor, Shattered Image, USA Network, 1994.
- Fred Rice, Dead Air (also known as Hit Radio), USA Network, 1994.
- General Hardcastle, Mr. Stitch (also known as Stitch), Sci-Fi Channel, 1996.
Credits; Television Appearances; Specials
- It's Hot in Here: UPN Fall Preview, UPN, 1996.
Credits; Film Appearances
- Twin, Making Love, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1982.
- John Hoffman, Hostage, 1982.
- Lieutenant Corporal J. T. Hardy, The Highest Honor--A True Story, 1982.
- Writer, Eight Men Out, Orion, 1988.
- Matthew, The Horseplayer, Greycat Films, 1991.
- He Said, She Said, Paramount, 1991.
- David, The Pickle, Columbia, 1993.
- Jack Ramsey, The Soft Kill, Triboro Entertainment Group, 1994.
- Vincent Towers, Suture, Suture Pictures/Kino-Korsakoff, 1994.
- Noah, Bar Girls, Orion, 1994.
- Sandman, Sleepstalker: The Sandman's Last Rites, Turner Home Entertainment, 1995.
- Robert Barrett, Copper Women, 1995.
- Carl, Silent Lies, Matrix Entertainment, 1996.
- Drakulon Elder, Vampirella, Concorde Pictures, 1996.
- Harlan, The Headhunter's Sister, Scott Saunders Productions, 1997.
- Culpepper, Santa Fe, Nu Image, 1997.
- Also appeared in Blood Lines.
Credits; Stage Appearances
- Appeared in The Swan, La Jolla Playhouse, Los Angeles; The Manson Family,New York City; Furthest from the Sun, Los Angeles; The Rhythm of Torn Stars,Los Angeles; Therese Raquin, Los Angeles;A Christmas Carol, Los Angeles; Dark Lady of the Sonnets, New York City; Cowboy Mouth, New York City; In the Woods, La Jolla Playhouse, Los Angeles; The Tooth of Crime, Los Angeles; Marisol, La Jolla Playhouse, Los Angeles; Three Sisters, La Jolla Playhouse, Los Angeles.
Other articles you might like: