Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Louisa Burns-Bisogno to Jason Carter
Pamela Burrell Biography (1945-)
Born August 4, 1945, in Tacoma, WA; daughter of Donald A. (an employee of American Telephone and Telegraph) and Mickey Rose (a store owner and manager; maiden name, Curtiss) Burrell; married Monty Silver, July 19, 1965 (divorced, 1978); married Peter J. Gatto (an actor), April 21, 1979; children: (first marriage) Deirdre Paige, Emily Beth. Addresses: HOME--New York, NY. AGENT--Monty Silver Agency, 200 W. 57th Street, New York, NY 10019.
Favorite roles: Antoinette in Biography, Viazapurikha in Strider, Alma in Eccentricities of a Nighingale, and Regina in The Little Foxes.
- Birth Details
- August 4, 1945
- Tacoma, Washington, United States
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Singer and showgirl, Funny Girl, Imperial Theatre, 1966.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Quality Street and Lyrics of Oscar Hammerstein II, both at the Bucks County Playhouse, New Hope, PA, 1967.
- Jennifer, Do I Hear a Waltz?, Cohasset Theatre, Hyannis, MA, 1967.
- Raina, Arms and the Man, Sheridan Square Playhouse, New York City, 1967.
- Yelena, Uncle Vanya, Center Stage, Baltimore, MD, 1973.
- Gwen, Where's Charley?, Broadway production, 1974.
- Thelma, After Magritte, Felicity, The Real Inspector Hound, and Antoinette, Biography, all at the Seattle Repertory Theatre, WA, 1975.
- Duchess, Berkeley Square, Manhattan Theatre Club, New York City, 1976.
- Mrs. Cuyler, The Boss, Chelsea Theatre, New York City, 1976.
- Joanne, Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean, AllianceTheatre, Atlanta, GA, 1977.
- Tatyana Repina, Judson Poet's Theatre, New York City, 1978.
- Antoinette, Biography, Chelsea Theatre, New York City, 1979.
- Viazapurikha, Strider, Westside Theatre, then Helen Hayes Theatre, New York City, 1979.
- Alma, Eccentricities of a Nightingale, Nassau Repertory, NY, 1981.
- Chelsea, On Golden Pond, North Shore Playhouse, Beverly, MA, 1981.
- Belle, Rocket to the Moon, Nassau Repertory, NY, 1982.
- Hippolyta, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Pittsburgh Public Theatre, 1982.
- Grace, Bus Stop, Nassau Repertory, NY, 1983.
- Clara, The Show-Off, Syracuse Playhouse, NY, then Paper Mill Playhouse, Milburn, NJ, 1983-84.
- Regina, The Little Foxes, Nassau Repertory, NY, 1984.
- Yvonne and Naomi, Sunday in the Park with George, Booth Theatre, New YorkCity, 1985.
- Gladys, A Lesson from Aloes, Long Island Stage Company, NY, 1986.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Clara, The Show-Off, U.S. cities, 1983-84.
- FILM DEBUT--Inga, Da Duva, Independent, 1967.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Mrs. Stonefeller, Popeye, Paramount, 1980.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Toby's mother, "Toby," CBS Afternoon Special.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Annabelle Catlin, The Catlins, 1984-85.
- Mrs. Conti, Search for Tomorrow, NBC.
- Dr. Evelyn Blai, Ryan's Hope, ABC.
- Jessie Finnly, Spenser for Hire, ABC, 1986.
Other articles you might like: