Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ueli Steiger to Milt Tarver
Sally Ann Swarm Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: HOME--New York, NY.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Lady/first soprano, Camelot, State Theatre, New York City, 1980, then Winter Garden Theatre, New York City, 1981.
- Also appeared in Manhattan Serenade, Amas Repertory Theatre, New York City, 1985; as Lottie and Swing (understudy), Show Boat, Gershwin Theatre, New York City; Virtue, Anything Goes, Theatre Works, New York City; Anna Held, Tintypes, Stony Brook Theatre, Stony Brook,NY; Amalia, She Loves Me, and Hodel,Fiddler on the Roof, both Pioneer Memorial Theatre, Salt Lake City, UT; WomanNumber One, Starting Here, Starting Now, South Jersey Regional Theatre, in New Jersey; Judith, Gemini, and Monica, I Love My Wife, both Good Times Theatre; Julie, Carousel, and Miss Tipdale, Not Now, Darling, both Mountain Playhouse, in Pennsylvania; Ruby, Dames at Sea, Fox Hollow Dinner Theatre, in New York; and in The Boys in the Live Country Band, Musical Theatre Works; Encore,National Musical Theatre, New York City; Lifesongs, Lincoln Center, New YorkCity; No, No, Nanette, Coachlight Dinner Theatre, in Connecticut; The Music Is Kern, Emelin Theatre, in New York; and Cheerful Little Earful, Golden AppleDinner Theatre, in Florida.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Stage manager, Camelot, Winter Garden Theatre, New York City, 1981.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Gumbie and Griddlebone, Cats, European cities.
- Jennyanydots, Cats, U.S. cities.
- Mabel, The Pirates of Penzance, U.S. cities.
- Marie, Can-Can, U.S. and Canadian cities.
- Also 42nd Street, U.S. cities; and Camelot, U.S. cities.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- All That Jazz, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1979.
- The Exterminator, AVCO-Embassy, 1980.
- Exterminator II, Cannon, 1984.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK
- Assistant choreographer, Camelot, HBO.
Other articles you might like: