Carol Gustafson Biography (1925-)
Addresses: Office: c/o Pittsburgh Public Theatre, Pittsburgh, PA, 15212; Agent: c/o Michael Hartig Agency, 527 Madison Ave., New York, NY, 10022.
- Birth Details
- December 25, 1925
- New York
- Principal Stage Appearances
- Guthrie Theatre, Minneapolis--Arturo Ui, House of Atreus, Merton of the Movies; Arena Stage, Washington, DC--The Cherry Orchard, You Can't Take It with You; The House of Bernarda Alba, Pennsylvania State University; Indiana Repertory The Real Inspector Hound, Black Comedy, The Tavern; Awake and Sing, Harvard's Loeb Theatre, Cambridge, MA; She Stoops to Conquer, Center Stage, Baltimore, MD; Waltz of the Toreadors, Geva on Stage, Rochester, NY; The Odd Couple, New York; Becket, New York; Dylan, New York; Big Mama, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof,Kennedy Center, Washington, DC; Yenta, Fiddler on the Roof, Elmsford,NY; Mme. Vauclain/Mme. Manzoni/the Aunt, The Grand Tour, Chicago.
- Major Tours
- Separate Tables; Time of the Cuckoo; Twigs; Parthy, Showboat, Miami Beach, Fort Lauderdale.
- Principal Films
- The Group; Bye Bye Braverman; Going Home; Such Good Friends; Three Days of the Condor; The First Deadly Sin.
- Television Appearances
- The Prince of Central Park; Ryan's Hope; One Life to Live; All MyChildren.