Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Frances Patricia Beck to Val Bisoglio
Meg Bennett Biography (1948-)
Born October 4, 1948, in Los Angeles, CA; daughter of Harold McQuairie (a sales executive) and Margaret Cooper (a family counselor) Bennett. Addresses: HOME--1670 Malcolm Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90024. AGENT--Jim Sarnoff, Sarnoff Company, 8489 W. Third Street, Los Angeles, CA 90048.
- Birth Details
- October 4, 1948
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Ensemble, Godspell, Promenade Theatre, New York City, 1971.
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Marty, Grease, Broadhurst Theatre, then Royale Theatre, both 1972.
- Also appeared in The Wizard of Oz, Pasadena Playhouse, Pasadena,CA; Romeoand Juliet, Hamlet, and Twelfth Night, all University of California at Los Angeles Shakespeare Festival, Los Angeles,CA; Barefoot in the Park, Louisville, KY; and in Cabaret, Mame, Picnic, George M!, The Apple Tree, and The PajamaGame, all summer theatre productions.
- FILM DEBUT--Loving Couples, Rank/Twentieth Century-Fox, 1980.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Liza, Search for Tomorrow, CBS, 1975.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Julia Newman, The Young and the Restless, CBS, 1980-88.
- Megan, Santa Barbara, NBC, 1989.
- The Paper Chase: The Second Year, Showtime, 1983.
- The New Love, American Style, ABC, 1986.
- After Hours: Getting to Know Us, CBS, 1977.
- You Are the Jury, NBC, 1986.
- The Young and the Restless, CBS, 1981-87.
- The Bold and the Beautiful, CBS, 1987-88.
- Family Medical Center, syndicated, 1988.
- Generations, NBC, 1989.
- You Are the Jury, NBC, 1987.
Other articles you might like: