Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Judy Cornwell to Howard Da Silva
Neil Cuthbert Biography (1951-)
Born May 5, 1951, in Montclair, NJ; son of Herman Girvin and Ruth Janet (McNeilly) Cuthbert; married Wende Dasteel (an actress), September 6, 1980. Addresses: AGENT--George Lane, William Morris Agency, 1350 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- May 5, 1951
- Montclair, New Jersey, United States
- The Soft Touch, first produced at Rutgers University, then American College Theatre Festival, Washington, DC, both 1973.
- Snapping People, first produced at Rutgers University, 1975.
- Buddy Pals, Ensemble Studio Theatre, New York City, 1978.
- First Thirty, Ensemble Studio Theatre, 1979.
- The Perfect Stranger, Ensemble Studio Theatre, 1980.
- The Smash, Ensemble Studio Theatre, 1981.
- Strange Behavior, Ensemble Studio Theatre, 1983, then Upstairs at GreeneStreet, New York City, 1984.
- Also The Home Planet.
- Saucer, 1982.
- Pluto Nash, 1983.
- St. Elsewhere, NBC, 1982.
- Washingtoons, Showtime, 1984.
- The Recovery Room, CBS, 1985.
- Also When in Rome.
Other articles you might like: