Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Louisa Burns-Bisogno to Jason Carter
Val Caniparoli Biography (1951-)
Full name, Val William Caniparoli; born September 12, 1951, in Renton, WA; son of Francisco and Leonora (Marconi) Caniparoli. Addresses: Home--888O'Farrell #W504, San Francisco, CA 94109.; Office--San Francisco Ballet, 455Franklin St., San Francisco, CA 94102-4471.
- Birth Details
- September 12, 1951
- Renton, Washington, United States
Credits; STAGE WORK; CHOREOGRAPHER
- Choreographer for Street Songs, 1980; Six-for-Eight, 1981; Deranged Dances and Love-lies-Bleeding, both 1982; Chansons de Sheherazade and Windows, both 1983; Accidental or Abnormal Chromosomal Events and Tar Marmalade, both 1984; Hamlet and Ophelia and Aubade, both 1985; Narcisse, 1987; Ophelia, 1988; Kinetic Impressions, Connotations, and White Mourning, all 1989; Gran Partita,Capriccio, Between Ourselves, In Perpetuum, Ritual, and A Door Is Ajar, all1990; Tryst and Pulcinella, both 1991; Concerto Grosso, 1992; Seeing Stars, 1993; Lady of the Camellias, 1994; and Lambarena, 1995.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- Cinderella's father, "The San Francisco Ballet in Cinderella," Dance in America (also known as Great Performances), PBS, 1985.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SPECIALS
- The Creation of OMO, PBS, 1987.
- Also appeared in A Song for Dead Warriors, 1984.
Other articles you might like: