Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Lynn Milgrim to Rob Morrow
Gregory Mitchell Biography (1951-)
Born December 9, 1951, in Brooklyn, NY; son of Patrick (a psychologist) and Margaret (a voice and piano teacher; maiden name, Musto) Mitchell; married Cheryl Jones (a dancer), June 10, 1982; children: Garrett. Addresses: AGENT--Abrams Artists and Associates Ltd., 420 Madison Avenue, Suite 1400, New York, NY 10017.
- Birth Details
- December 9, 1951
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Queen's companion, Merlin, Mark Hellinger Theatre, 1982.
- Jazz teacher, One More Song, One More Dance, Joyce Theatre, New York City, 1983.
- Escort, Song and Dance, Royale Theatre, New York City, 1985-86.
- Edouardo, Tango Apasionado, Westbeth Theatre Center, New York City, 1987.
- slavemaster and marksman, Phantom of the Opera, Majestic Theatre, New York City, 1988.
- Gregorio and Orfeo, Dangerous Games, Nederlander Theatre, New York City,1989.
- Also appeared as Eddie Correlli, Kicks, Tony Milano, The Young Strangers,and Orfeo, Orfeo del Campo, all in New York City; Gregorio and Orfeo, Dangerous Games, American Musical Theatre Festival, Philadelphia, PA, then SpoletoFestival USA, Charleston, SC, later La Jolla Playhouse, La Jolla, CA; Leonardo, Blood Wedding, Great Lakes Theatre Festival, Cleveland, OH, then Old GlobeTheatre, San Diego, CA, later Coconut Grove Playhouse, Miami, FL; Alexi Petrikov, Woman of the Year.
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Dancer, A Chorus Line: The Movie, Columbia, 1985.
Credits; FILM WORK
- Assistant to the choreographer, Naked Tango.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- Bryce, One Life to Live, ABC.
- Dance in America, PBS.
- I Feel a Song Coming On, PBS.
Other articles you might like: