Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brigitte Nielsen to Bill Owen
Jess Osuna Biography (1928-)
Addresses: Home: 463 West Street, New York, NY, 10014; Agent: Henderson/Hogan Agency, 200 W. 57th Street, New York, NY, 10019.
- Birth Details
- May 28, 1928
- Berkeley, California
- British soldier, The Devil's Disciple, Curran, San Francisco,CA, 1949-50.
New York Debut
- The Robber/The Father, Bugs and Veronica, Pocket, 1965.
Principal Stage Appearances
The Goodbye People, Barrymore, NY, 1968; The Infantry, NY;The Biko Inquest, NY; Monopoly, NY; Hump, NY; Blood Wedding, NY; A Cry of Players, Berkshire Theatre Festival, MA; The Merchant of Venice, Berkshire Theatre Festival, MA; Happy Birthday,Wanda June, Edison, NY, 1971; Keep Off the Grass, NY; An Almost Perfect Person, NY; The American Clock, Harold Clurman, NY, Spoleto Festival, 1980; The Roads to Home, Manhattan Punchline Theatre, NY, 1981.
That Championship Season, national tour, 1974; An Almost Perfect Person, summer tour, 1978.
- Frank, A New Leaf, 1969.
Principal Film Appearances
- Sonny, The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds, 1971; The Major, Three Days of the Condor, 1975; Joe, FBI, All the President's Men, 1975; Mr. Ackerman, Kramer vs. Kramer, 1979; Dean, Taps, 1981.
Principal Television Appearances
- Dr. Willis, Who Will Love My Children, 1982; The Uncle, Old Man; Kojak; Colombo.
- Teacher/Councelor, Acting and Scene Study, H. B. Studios, NY, 1970-83.
Other articles you might like: