Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Joe Viterelli to Orson Welles
William Weaver Biography (1917-)
Addresses: Home: 59 W. 21st Street, New York, NY, 10010.
- actor, production stage manager
- Birth Details
- October 15, 1917
- Miamisburg, Ohio
- Officer Owens, Pickup Girl, national tour, U.S. cities, 1945-46.
New York Debut
- Production stage manager, The Fourposter, Ethel Barrymore, 1951, 631 performances.
Principal Stage Work
- (Production stage manager/stage manager) One Eye Closed, Bijou, NY, 1954; The Desperate Hours, Barrymore, NY, 1954-55; Red Roses forMe, Booth, NY, 1955-56; Happiest Millionaire, Lyceum, NY, 1956-57;Mighty Man Is He, Cort, NY, 1959-60; Kwamina, 54th Street, NY,1961; An Evening's Frost, Theatre de Lys, NY, 1965-66; Showboat, State, NY, 1966; More Stately Mansions, Broadhurst, NY, 1967-68; Zelda, Barrymore, NY, 1969; Emperor Henry IV, Barrymore, NY,1972; The Kingfisher, Biltmore, NY, 1978-79; Deathtrap, Music Box, NY, 1979; My Fair Lady, Uris, NY, 1981.
- Henry Adams, Magnificent Yankee, U.S. cities, 1946-47; young man,Sabrina Fair, U.S. cities, 1954; Hibbetts, Take Her She's Mine, U.S. cities, 1962-63; (production stage manager/stage manager), Desperate Hours, U.S. cities, 1955; Romanoff and Juliet, U.S. cities, 1959; How to Succeed ..., U.S. cities, 1963-64; Oliver, U.S. cities, 1965; Showboat, U.S. cities, 1966; Forty Carats, U.S. cities, 1970-71; The Kingfisher, U.S. cities, 1979-80; My Fair Lady, U.S.cities, 1980-81.
Other articles you might like: