Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
James D. Bissell to Marlon Brando
Diane E. Bivens Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: Home: 788 Riverside Drive, New York, NY, 10032; Agent: Robert Kass, 156 Fifth Ave., New York, NY, 10011.
- actress, choreographer, singer
- Birth Details
- June 19,
- New York, New York, United States
- Graduate teaching assistant, NYU-School of the Arts, 1974-75; consultant/teacher, Frederick Douglass Creative Arts Center, 1975; teacher/coordinator,Afro-American Studio for Acting and Speech, 1975-76; consultant/teacher, TheFamily Ex-Inmate Theatre Co., 1976; consultant/teacher, New York Foundation for the Arts, 1977; consultant/teacher, Theatre for the Forgotten, 1978; consultant/teacher, New Jersey Department of Education, 1980; teacher, Mind Builders Creative Arts Center, 1981; workshop instructor, New York Department of Parks and Recreation, 1983.
New York Debut
- The Bird, Ti-Jean and His Brothers, New York Shakespeare Festival,Delacorte, July 1972, approximately 64 performances.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Understudy, My Sister, My Sister, Little Theatre, New York, 1974;Rita, The Mighty Gents, Urban Arts Corps, New York, 1977; Woman of Bath, Canterbury Tales, New York Renaissance Festival, Sterling Forest, NY, 1979; Lady in Red, For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow Is Enuf, ACT, Seattle, 1980.
- Minnie Gaston, A.G. Gaston--A Light in the Darkness, 1976.
- Revolutionary woman, Wolfen, 1981.
All My Children.
Other articles you might like: