Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Lynn Milgrim to Rob Morrow
Paul Morrissey Biography (c. 1939-)
Born in 1939 in New York, NY.
- Birth Details
- c. 1939
- New York, New York, United States
Credits; STAGE WORK
- Director, Man on the Moon, Little Theatre, New York City, 1975.
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Party guest, Midnight Cowboy, United Artists, 1969.
- Malibu party guest, Rich and Famous, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists,1981.
- as himself, Chambre 666 (also known as Room 666 and Chambre 666 n'importequand ...), Gray City/Classic, 1982.
Credits; FILM WORK
- Producer and director, Civilization and Its Discontents, Film-Makers Cooperative, 1964.
- production assistant, My Hustler, Film-Makers Distribution Center/Andy Warhol Films, 1965.
- production assistant, Space, Andy Warhol Films, 1965.
- production assistant, Chelsea Girls, Film-Makers Cooperative/Film- MakersDistribution Center/Andy Warhol Films, 1966.
- production assistant, More Milk Evette (also known as Lana Turner and More Milk Yvette), Film-Makers Cooperative, 1966.
- production assistant, Nude Restaurant, Factory Films/Film-Makers Cooperative, 1967.
- cinematographer, Bike Boy, Andy Warhol Films/Film-Makers Cooperative, 1967.
- executive producer, The Loves of Ondine, Film-Makers Cooperative, 1968.
- executive producer, cinematographer, and editor, Lonesome Cowboys, Factory Films/Film-Makers Cooperative/Sherpix, 1968.
- director and cinematographer, Flesh, Sherpix, 1968.
- executive producer, Blue Movie, Andy Warhol Films, 1969.
- director, Trash, Almi Cinema V, 1970.
- director, Andy Warhol's Women (also known as Women in Revolt), Andy Warhol Films, 1971.
- director and cinematographer, Heat, Levitt-Pickman/Andy Warhol Films, 1972.
- director, Andy Warhol's Frankenstein (also known as Carne per Frankenstein and De la chair pour Frankenstein), CFDC/Bryanston, 1973.
- producer and director, L'Amour, Altura, 1973.
- director, Blood for Dracula (also known as Andy Warhol's Dracula and Dracula vuole vivere: cerca sangue di vergine!), CFDC/Bryanston, 1974.
- director, The Hound of the Baskervilles, Atlantic, 1980.
- director, Forty Deuce, Island, 1982.
- director, Mixed Blood (also known as Cocaine), Sara/Cinevista/PromovisionInternational, 1984.
- Beethoven's Nephew (also known as Akaile neveu de Beethoven), Oro Film/Almaro/CBL, 1985.
- director, Spike of Bensonhurst, FilmDallas, 1988.
- Also director, Madame Wang's, 1981.
- See production details above.
- Flesh, 1968.
- Trash, 1970.
- (with John Hollowell) Heat, 1972.
- Andy Warhol's Frankenstein, 1973.
- Blood for Dracula, 1974.
- (with Peter Cook and Dudley Moore) The Hound of the Baskervilles, 1980.
- Madame Wang's, 1981.
- (with Alan Browne) Mixed Blood, 1984.
- (with Mathieu Carriere) Beethoven's Nephew, 1985.
- (with Browne) Spike of Bensonhurst, 1988.
Other articles you might like: