Tom Gallacher Biography (1934-)
Born February 16, 1934, in Alexandria, England; son of Edward and Rose (Connolly) Gallacher. Addresses: AGENT--c/o Michael Imison, Dr. Jan van Loewen, Ltd., 81-83 Shaftesbury, London W1, England.
- Birth Details
- February 16, 1934
- Alexandria, England
- Personal Effects, Pitlochry Festival Theatre, Perthshire, U.K., 1974.
- A Laughing Matter, St. Andrew's Theatre, Fife, Scotland, U.K., 1975.
- Hallowe'en, Dundee Theatre, Angus, Scotland, U.K., 1975.
- (adaptor) A Presbyterian Wooing, Pitlochry Festival Theatre, 1976.
- Mr. Joyce Is Leaving Paris, Stageworks, New York City, 1978.
- Also Our Kindness to Five Persons, Glasgow, Scotland, U.K., 1969; Mr. Joyce Is Leaving Paris, London, 1971, revised version produced in Dublin, Ireland, 1971, then London, 1972; Revival!, Dublin, 1972; Schellenbrack, London, 1973; The Only Street, Dublin, then London, both 1973; The Sea Change, Edinburgh, Scotland, U.K., 1976; (adaptor) Cyrano de Bergerac, 1977; (with Joan Knight) The Evidence of Tiny Tim, 1977; (with John Scrimger) Wha's Like Us--Fortunately, Stage Door Canteen, both 1978; (adaptor) Deacon Brodie, 1978; (adaptor) An Enemy of the People, 1979; Jenny, 1979.
- The Trial of Thomas Muir, 1977.
- If the Face Fits, 1978.
- Writings;RADIO PLAYS
- The Scar, 1973.