Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Karim Prince to Brad Renfro
David Steven Rappoport Biography (1957-)
Born August 14, 1957, in Pasadena, CA; son of Stanley (a physician) and Lonette (a social worker; maiden name, Shepps) Rappoport. Addresses: HOME--301 Tenth Avenue, New York, NY 10001.
- Birth Details
- August 14, 1957
- Pasadena, California, United States
- PLAYS,PRODUCED Ode to a Scenic Northwest, various amateur productions, 1973.
- (with Joannie Fritz) Lily Frog (children's musical), Las Palmas Theatre,Los Angeles, 1976.
- The Styx Border, 13th Street Theatre, New York City, 1977.
- Play in the Dark, staged readings and workshop production, Actors Playhouse Productions, 1978.
- Medusa in the Suburbs, staged readings and workshop production, Actors Playhouse, New York City, 1978, then 13th Street Theatre, New York City, 1978,Chelsea Theatre Center New Yorks Project, New York City, 1980, Fordham University, 1980, Theatre-by-the-Grove, Indiana, PA, 1981, Equity Library Theatre Informal Series, New York City, 1983, Quaigh Dramathon, New York City, 1984, and The Actors Space, New York City, 1985.
- The Upper Depths, Chelsea Theatre Center, 1982.
- Proteus in Repose, The Actors Space, New York City, 1985.
- The Rapids, Playwrights Preview Productions Ltd., 1985, then Circle Repertory Company, New York City, 1985, Summer Solstice Theatre Conference, 1986,staged reading and workshop production, Capitol Repertory New Plays Festival,Albany, NY, 1986, and International City Theatre, Long Beach, CA, 1986.
- Cave Life, staged reading and workshop productions, Circle Repertory Company and The Actors Space, New York City, 1986.
- Buying Windows, Circle Repertory Company Director's Lab, 1987.
- PLAYS,UNPRODUCED (Book and lyrics) "Nana," 1983.
Other articles you might like: