Lance Lee Biography (1942-)
Addresses: Agent: Alleen Hussung, c/o Samuel French, Inc. 25 W. 45th Street, New York, NY, 10036.
- Birth Details
- August 25, 1942
- New York, New York
- Plays, Produced
- Time's Up, Goodman, Chicago, IL, New Playwrights Project, 1976, Theatre Upstairs, Los Angeles, 1977, Mercury Theatre Cafe, Denver, CO, 1981; Gambits, O'Neill Playwrights Conference, 1975, ANTA-West Playwrights Unit (reading), 1975, Victory Gardens, Chicago, IL, 1979; Fox, Hound& Huntress, Odyssey, Los Angeles, 1971; Rasputin, Yale Schoolof Drama, 1967, O'Neill Playwrights Conference, 1969, Impossible RagtimeTheatre, NY (reading), 1977.
- Plays Published
- Time's Up, Fox, Hound & Huntress.
- Plays, Unproduced
- Life Scenes, Hearts.
- Novel Unpublished
- Falling for Eden.
- published in Glass Onion, The Journal, England: Voices International,POEM, Lake Superior Review, Midwest Poetry Review, Cottonwood Review, San Fernando Poetry Journal, Poetry Project One, Whiskey Island Quarterly.
- Short Stories
- published in Riverside Quarterly, Literary, Quarterly.
- published in Coast Magazine, Chicago Review, Los Angeles Times.
- Two of a Kind.
- Theatre-Related Career
- Lecturer, Speech, Bridgeport University, CT, 1967-68; instructor, Creative Writing, Southern Connecticut State College, New Haven, CT, 1968; assistantprofessor, Playwriting, University of Southern California, senior lecturer in Playwriting, 1968-71; lecturer, Playwriting, UCLA, 1971-73; lecturer, Screenwriting, California State University at Northridge, 1981.