Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Robert Lantos to Steven Levitan
Lawrence Lasker Biography (1949-)
Born in 1949; son of Edward Lasker (a producer) and Jane Greer (an actress).Addresses: Agent: Bill Block, International Creative Management, 8899Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90048.
- producer, screenwriter
Credits; Film Work
- Art director, The Pom Pom Girls, Crown International, 1976.
- Producer (with Walter F. Parkes), Project X (also see below), Twentieth Century-Fox, 1987.
- Producer (with Parkes), True Believer (also see below), Columbia,1989.
- Producer (with Parkes), Awakenings, Columbia, 1990.
- Producer (with Parkes), Sneakers (also see below), Universal, 1992.
- Also producer (with Parkes) of The Dark Horse and (with Michael Lieber) of Feel Like Going Home.
Credits; Television Work
- Creator and executive producer (with Parkes), Eddie Dodd (series;based on film True Believer), ABC, 1991.
- (With Walter Parkes) WarGames, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists,1983.
- (Author of original story with Stanley Weiser) Project X, Twentieth Century- Fox, 1987.
- (With Parkes and Phil Robinson) Sneakers, Universal, 1992.
- Also author of screenplay for Never Say Die.
Other articles you might like: