Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brock Peters to Jonathan Prince
Ralph Pezzullo Biography (1951-)
Born December 27, 1951, in New York City; son of Lawrence (a diplomat) and Josephine (De Mattia) Pezzullo; married Alice Palmisano (a real estate broker),August 8, 1980. Addresses: Contact--c/o University of Pittsburgh Press, 127 North Bellefield Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15260.
- Birth Details
- December 27, 1951
- New York, New York, United States
Credits; Stage Appearances
- (Stage debut) Bill Sikes, Oliver!, Trinity Theatre, Washington, DC, 1977.
- (New York debut) Kid Champion, Kid Champion, Westside Theatre Mainstage,New York City, 1981.
- Corky Oberlander, LuAnn Hampton Laberty Oberlander, Westside Theatre Mainstage, 1981.
- Paul, At Home, South Street Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- Paul, Dear Friends, 13th Street Theatre, New York City, 1983.
- Conde Paso, On That Day!, Theatre for the New City, New York City, 1984.
- Gorman, The Education of One Miss February: Sharon Twane,TOMI Theatre, New York City, 1985.
Credits; Stage Work; Director
- Hide Mother in My Heart, Theatre for the New City, 1997.
- Dear Friends, produced at 13th Street Theatre, 1983.
- On That Day!, produced at Theatre for the New City, 1984.
- From behind the Moon, produced at Theatre for the New City, 1985.
- The Tail of the Tiger, produced at Theatre for the New City, 1985.
- The Education of One Miss February: Sharon Twane, produced atTOMI Theatre, 1985.
- Eating the Shadow, produced in 1990.
- The Wilderness of Mirrors, produced in 1993.
- Hide Mother in My Heart, produced at Theatre for the New City, 1997.
- An Unacceptable Person (screenplay), 1987.
- The Life and Times of the Swamp Fox (radio play), 1987.
- (With Lawrence Pezzullo) At the Fall of Somoza (nonfiction book), University of Pittsburgh Press (Pittsburgh, PA), 1994.
- Contemporary Authors, Volume 135, Gale (Detroit, MI), 1992.
Other articles you might like: