Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Amy Saltz to David Selby
Sharon Schlarth Biography ((?)-)
Born January 19, in Buffalo, NY; daughter of J. Don (a journalist) and Sally(a journalist; maiden name, Gallagher) Schlarth. Addresses: OFFICE--Circle Repertory Company, 161 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10013.
- Birth Details
- January 19,
- Buffalo, New York, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Mildred, Fahrenheit 451, Colony Studio, Los Angeles, 1979.
- Samantha, Uncommon Women and Others, Callboard Theatre, Los Angeles, 1980and the roles of Muffet, Carter, Leilah, and Susie in a production of the same play at the Los Angeles Stage Company, 1981.
- Curley's wife, Of Mice and Men, La Mama Theatre Company, Los Angeles, 1980.
- Betty Blue, Hoagy, Bix and Bunkhaus, Mark Taper forum, Los Angeles, 1981.
- title role, Anna Christie, Actors Federal Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- Ludmyla, The Brothers New Dramatists, New York City, 1982.
- Laurel, The Early Girl, New Dramatists, 1982 and later at Circle Repertory Theatre, New York City, 1986.
- May, Fool for Love and Beth, Full Hookup, both Circle Repertory Company,New York City, 1983.
- Jacquenetta, Love's Labour's Lost, Circle Repertory Company, 1984.
- Also: various roles, Rhino Fat from Red Dog Notes, Studio Arena Theatre,Buffalo, NY; Jackie, Hot'L Baltimore, Michael Rockefeller Theatre; Ismene, Antigone, Marvel Theatre; Fran, Shay, Arena Theatre, Washington, DC; Nancy, Oliver!, Carousel Theatre; title role, Sweet Charity, Springside Inn; Kate, Quiet in the Land, Jean, The Mound Builders, and Lucia Caligula, all at the Triplex Theatre, New York City.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- May, Fool for Love, with the Circle Repertory Company, Japanese cities, 1985.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Lois Carney, Loving, ABC.
- Rachel Jolene, The Young and the Restless, CBS.
- featured in four roles, Omnibus, BBC (filmed in Los Angeles).
- Pamela, Skelton Key, WKW-TV.
- Variety Club Telethon, PBS.
- As the World Turns, CBS.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Postgirl, Fade to Black, American Cinema, 1980.
- Linda Regan, Doorman, Just Spokes Productions, 1984.
- Mangia!, 1985.
- Cheryl Cohen, Eat & Run, New World Productions.
Other articles you might like: