Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Louisa Burns-Bisogno to Jason Carter
Bill Camp Biography ((?)-)
Education: Graduated from Julliard's drama department. Addresses:
Agent-- Agency for the Performing Arts, 9200 Sunset Blvd., Suite 900, Los Angeles, CA 90069. Career: Actor. Awards, Honors: Eliot Norton Award, Boston Critics Association, 1996. Addresses: Agent:Agency for the Performing Arts, 9200 Sunset Blvd., Suite 900, Los Angeles, CA90069.
- Bill, Reversal of Fortune, Warner Bros., 1990
- Second bachelor party guest, In & Out, Paramount, 1997
- Eisenberg, Rounders, Miramax, 1998
- Also appeared in Pants on Fire.
- Bik, One Life to Live, ABC, 1998
- Marcellus, sailor, and player, Hamlet, PBS, 1990
- Bronski, New York Undercover, Fox, 1994
- Sergei, Prince Street, NBC, 1997
- Barney Rado, "Disciple," Law & Order, NBC, 1999
- Also appeared in Here and Now, ABC; New York News, CBS.
- Jamie Tyrone, Long Day's Journey Into Night, American Repertory Theatre, Loeb Drama Center, Cambridge, MA, 1996
- Bunce, One Flea Spare, Martinson Hall, New York City, 1997
- Hugh Auchincloss, Jackie, Belasco Theater, New York City, 1997
- Dante, Dante's Inferno, 91st St. Playhouse, New York City, 1998
- Krogstad, Nora, La Jolla Playhouse, San Diego, CA 1998
Macbeth, American Place Theater, New York City, 1999
- Joshua Hickman, Lydie Breeze, New York Theatre Workshop, New YorkCity, 2000
- Also appeared as title role, Henry V, Prince Hal, Henry IV: Parts 1 & 2, and title role, Picasso at the Lapin Agile, all American Repertory Theatre; as Orlando, As You Like It, Guthrie Theatre; Lvborg, Hedda Gabler, Seattle Repertory Theatre; Troilus, Troilus and Cressida, Bourgeois Avante-Garde, Yale Repertory Theatre; in Titus Andronicus, New York Shakespeare Festival, Joseph Papp Public Theater; Twelfth Night, Joseph Papp Public Theater; Travesties, HuntingtonTheatre; Valued Friends, Long Wharf Theatre; The Seagull and St. Joan, National Actors Theatre, New York City; Light Shining in Buckinghamshire;
Hamlet, off-Broadway production; The Devils, NYTW;Measure for Measure, TFNA; Romeo and Juliet, Hartford Stage; When We Were Married, Seattle Repertory Theatre.
Other articles you might like: