Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Holly Fulger to Joanna McClelland Glass
Charles L. Gaines Biography (1942-)
Born January 6, 1942, in Florida; son of Charles Latham (a businessman) and Margaret (Shook) Gaines; married Patricia Ellison (an artist) June 20, 1963; children: Latham, Greta, Shelby. Addresses: HOME--Old Post Road, S. Newbury, NH 03272. AGENT--Phoenix Literary Agency, 150 E. 74th Street, New York,NY 10021.
- Birth Details
- January 6, 1942
- Florida, United States
- Stay Hungry, United Artists, 1976.
- Pumping Iron, 1977.
- Also, Pumping Iron: The Women, Cinecom International, 1985.
- Summer; others.
- BOOKS,PUBLISHED Stay Hungry, Doubleday, 1972.
- Pumping Iron, Simon and Schuster, 1974.
- Staying Hard, Simon and Schuster, 1975.
- Dangler, Keiran Press, 1976.
- Sportselection, Viking Press, 1984.
- Pumping Iron II: The Women, Viking Press, 1985.
Other articles you might like: