Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Joan Greenwood to James Handy
Davis Hall Biography (1946-)
Addresses: Home: 20 W. 95th Street, New York, NY, 10025; Agent: free lance through ICM, 40 W. 57th Street, New York, NY, 10019; Agent: Ann Wright Representatives, Inc., 136 E. 57th Street, New York, NY, 10022.
- actor, director
- Birth Details
- April 10, 1946
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Prince de Conde, The Devils, Cape May Playhouse, NJ, 1966.
New York Debut
- Mr. Gardner, Butley, Morosco, February 21, 1973.
- Cootie, Cancer (a.k.a. Moonchildren), Royal Court, September 14, 1970, five weeks.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Tom, The Glass Menagerie, Indiana Repertory, Indianapolis, 1972; Young Charlie, Da, Olney Theatre, MD, 1973; Leonidik, The Promise, Roundabout, New York, 1977; Mauer, Undiscovered Country, Hartford Stage, CT, 1981; Paul, The Team, Corner Loft, New York, 1982; title role, Henry VI, New Jersey Shakespeare Festival, 1983.
- Charlie/Ophelia, Inspector/MacDuff, Dogg's Hamlet, Cahoot's Macbeth, world premiere, tour of England and America of the British American Repertory Company, April-December, 1979.
- Cliff Adams, Another Life, 1982.
Other articles you might like: