Dolores Dorn Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: Office: c/o American Film Institute, 2021 North Western Avenue, P.O. Box 27999, Los Angeles, CA, 90027; Agent: Henderson/Hogan 247 S. Beverly Drive, Beverly Hills, CA, 10019.
- actress, teacher
- Lead ingenue, Neil Schaffner Repertory Company, toured Midwest, 1954.
- New York Debut
- Ylena, Uncle Vanya, Fourth Street Theatre, 1956, 100 performances.
- Principal Stage Appearances
- Hide and Seek, Broadway, 1957; Plays for Bleecker Street, Circle in the Square, 1963; To Damascus, Eastside Theatre, 1964; ThePinter Plays, Cherry Lane Theatre, 1965; Lime Green Khaki Blue, Provincetown Playhouse, 1969; The Midnight Sun, New York; Starward Ark, New York; Between Two Thieves, New York; Catch as Catch Can, Los Angeles.
- Major Tours
- A Mighty Man Is He, New England Summer Circuit, 1955.
- Film Debut
- The Bounty Hunter, Warner Brothers, 1958.
- Principal Film Appearances
- Phantom of the Rue Morgue, Warner Brothers, 1958; Underworld U.S.A., 1961; 13 West Street, 1961; The Stronger, 1979; Uncle Vanya; The Candy Snatchers, Tell Me a Riddle, 1981.
- Television Debut
- The Untouchables.
- Principal Television Appearances
- Night Cries, ABC; Intimate Strangers, ABC; Charlie'sAngels; Jigsaw John; Girls of Huntington House, ABC; Run for Your Life; Strawberry Blond.
- Theatre-Related Career
- Teacher, film, American Film Institute, 1977; teacher, acting, Lee Strasberg Institute, 1983; acting coach on Star Search, Metromedia TV, 1983.