Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
John Romano to Waldo Salt
Joel Rooks Biography ((?)-)
- Xerox boss, Smithereens, 1982
- Director, The Gig, Castle Hill, 1985
- Man on television voice-over, The Luckiest Man in the World, 1989
- Bank manager, His and Hers, 1997
- Bartender, On the Run (also known as Em fuga), Phaedra Cinema, 1998
- Mr. Pettibone, Grizzly Adams and the Legend of Dark Mountain, 1999
- Other films include American Blue Note,
Mark of the Bear, and Sweet Liberty.
- Maish Resnick, Requiem for a Heavyweight, Cooper Square Workshop,Kraine Theatre, New York City, 1996
- Nicholas Gadsby, More Stately Mansions, New York Theatre Workshop,New York City, 1997
The School for Scandal, Pearl Theatre, New York City, 1997-98
The Great White Hope, Arena Stage, New York City, 2000
- Appeared as James Cartwright, White Noise, Turnip Theatre Company,The Studio, New York City; also appeared in After the Rain, Theatre Four, New York City; Astapovo, Yale Repertory Theatre, New Haven, CT; Baton Rouge, Ensemble Studio Theatre; Brighton Beach Memoirs, Pennsylvania Stage Company; Bright Wings, Long Wharf Theatre; Bus Stop, River Arts Repertory Company; Cut to the Chase, East Coast ArtsTheatre; A Doll's House, Pennsylvania Stage Company; I Can GetIt for You Wholesale, American Jewish Theatre, New York City; The Last Night of Ballyhoo, Vineyard Playhouse; More Stately Mansions, New York Theatre Workshop; Richard II, Pearl Theatre; Self Defense, East Coast Arts Theatre; Sheer Boredom, George Street Playhouse; Shmulnik's Waltz, John Houseman Theatre, New York City; The Sisters Rosensweig, Broadway production; A Streetcar Named Desire, River Arts Repertory Company; The Tenth Man, Lincoln Center Theatre, New York City; A Thousand Clowns, Dorset Theatre; and Three Sisters,River Arts Repertory Company.
- Appeared in The Sisters Rosensweig, U.S. cities.
- First Stork Club captain, Winchell, HBO, 1998
- Mr. Baron, "Blood Libel," Law and Order, NBC, 1996
- Grandfather, "Stalked," Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, NBC,1999
- Restaurant owner, The Beat, UPN, 2000
Other articles you might like: