Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Johnny Brandon to Ric Burns
Margo Bruton Biography ((?)-)
Born April 28, in Reading, PA; daughter of James Eli (in the insurance business) and Iris (Evans) Bruton; married Richard Elkow, May 26, 1973 (died, 1984). Addresses: HOME--435 W. 23rd Street, New York, NY 10010.
- Birth Details
- April 28,
- Reading, Pennsylvania, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Anna Clara, A Yard of Sun, and Mary, A Day for Dancing, both Wisconsin Arts Council.
- Bridgit Colleen, Irene, Fritzi, Girl Crazy, and Meg Brockie, Brigadoon, all Coachlight Dinner Theatre, Nanuet, CT.
- Natalie, Sex and Rage in a Soho Loft, and Mata Hari, Dinner Guests, bothTheatre Guenivere, New York City.
- Freda, Cassette, Hunter Playwrights Theatre, New York City.
- various roles, Fits, Seizures, and Small Breakdowns, Don't Tell Mama, NewYork City.
- Jan, Outtakes, Equity Library Theatre, Lincoln Center, New York City.
- Airie, The Robber Bridegroom, Ford's Theatre, Washington, DC.
- Tammy, Earthlings, Princess Theatre, New York City.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Carol, Moments of Love, Tribe Productions.
- Helen, Down by the River, Franck Productions.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- Nancy, Kate & Allie, CBS.
- Marge, Search for Tomorrow, CBS.
- Gloria Hart, Another World, NBC.
- Miss Hamilton, Texas, NBC.
Credits; PRINCIPAL RADIO WORK
- Co-producer and narrator, Julie de Carneilhan, WBAI-FM.
Other articles you might like: