Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ueli Steiger to Milt Tarver
Mike Stott Biography (1944-)
Born January 2, 1944, in Rochdale, England. Addresses: Agent--MichaelImison Playwrights, 28 Almeida St., London N1 1TD, England.
- Birth Details
- January 2, 1944
- Rochdale, England
- Ducking Out (adapted from Natale in Casa Cupiello by Eduardo de Filippo),produced at Greenwich Theatre, then Duke of York's Theatre, both London, 1982.
- (Translator) The Fling, produced at Kings Head Theatre, London, 1987.
- Author of other plays, including Mata Hari, produced in Scarborough, England, 1965; Erogenous Zones (sketches), produced in London, 1969; Funny Peculiar (farce), produced in Bochum, Germany, 1973, later Mermaid Theatre, London,1989-90, published by I. Henry, 1977; Lenz (based on a story by Georg Buechner), produced in London, 1974, then Cavalry Episcopal Church, New York City,1980, later Soho Repertory Theatre, New York City, 1984, published by Woodhouse, 1979; Plays for People Who Don't Move Much, produced in London, 1974; Midnight, produced in London, 1974; Other People, produced in London, 1974; Men's Talk (includes Hard Slog, The Force, and Fixtures), produced in Edinburgh,Scotland, then London, both 1974; Ghosts (adapted from the play by Wolfgang Bauer), produced in London, 1975; Lorenzaccio (adapted from the play by Aldredde Musset), produced in Exeter, England, 1976; Followed by Oysters, producedin London, 1976, produced as Comings and Goings, Liverpool and London, both1978; The Scenario (adaptation of a play by Jean Anouilh), produced in Bellingham, England, 1976; The Boston Strangler, produced in London, 1978; Grandad,produced in Croydon, England, 1978; Strangers, produced in Liverpool, 1979;Dead Men, produced in Southampton, England, 1982; and Pennine Pleasures, produced in Oldham, England, 1984.
- Author of The Flaxton Boys, 1969; Susan, 1973; Thwum, 1975; Our Flesh andBlood, 1977; Soldiers Talking, Cleanly, 1978, published by Eyre Methuen, 1978; One in a Thousand, 1981; and The Last Company Car, 1983.
- Writer for Pickersgill People, 1978; and The Practice, 1985-86.
- Author of Lucky, 1970; When Dreams Collide, 1970; Early Morning Glory, 1972; Lincoln, 1973; Richard Serge, 1973; The Bringer of Bad News, 1973; The Doubting Thomases, 1973; and The Fancy Man, 1987.
Other articles you might like: