Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Arthur Marks to John McEnery
Pamela Sue Martin Biography (1954-)
Born January 5, 1954 (some sources say 1953), in Westport, CT; married ManuelRojas. Addresses: AGENTS--William Morris Agency, 151 El Camino Drive,Beverly Hills, CA 90212; David Shapira and Associates, 15301 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 345, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403. MANAGER--Arthur Gregory, Gregory/Thomas, P.O. Box 1684, Studio City, CA 91604.
- Birth Details
- January 5, 1954
- Westport, Connecticut, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Susan Shelby, The Poseidon Adventure, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1972.
- Rosalind McCarthy, To Find a Man (also known as The Boy Next Door and Sexand the Teenager), Columbia, 1972.
- Margie Hooks, Buster and Billie, Columbia, 1974.
- Abby, Our Time (also known as Death of Her Innocence), Warner Brothers, 1974.
- Polly Franklin, The Lady in Red (also known as Guns, Sin, and Bathtub Gin), New World, 1979.
- Lillian Gregory, Torchlight, Film Ventures, 1984.
- Liz, Flicks, United Film Distributing, 1987.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK
- Associate producer, Torchlight, Film Ventures, 1984.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Title role, The Nancy Drew Mysteries, ABC, 1977-78.
- Nancy Drew, The Hardy Boys Mysteries, ABC, 1977-78.
- Fallon Carrington Colby, Dynasty, ABC, 1981-1984.
- Sally Underwood, The Gun and the Pulpit, ABC, 1974.
- Verna Gold, Human Feelings, NBC, 1978.
- Gail Dorn, The Girls of Huntington House, ABC, 1973.
- Celia Grey, Arthur Hailey's "Strong Medicine," syndicated, 1986.
- Linda Lebon, Bay Coven, ABC, 1987.
- Star Games, 1985.
- Torchlight, Film Ventures, 1984.
Other articles you might like: