Peter Lapis Biography ((?)-)
Born in Standardville, UT. Addresses: PUBLICIST--Nan Herst Public Relations, 8733 Sunset Blvd., Suite 103, Los Angeles, CA 90069.
In material provided by his agent, Peter Lapis lists a number of special skills, including boxing, bareback riding, western riding, auto racing, dirt bikeracing, snow and water skiing, hang gliding, billiards, baseball, basketball, and football.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Starhops, Grodnick Films, 1978.
- Sextette, Briggs and Sullivan, 1978.
- Ghoulies, Empire Pictures, 1985.
- Swordkill (upcoming).
- Also appeared in Ghost Warrior.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- Beyond Westworld, CBS.
- The Misadventures of Sheriff Lobo, NBC.
- Flamingo Road, NBC.
- Also, Capitol; The Young and the Restless; Romance Theatre.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- A Loss of Roses, Zephyr Theatre, Los Angeles, CA.
- To Serve, to Protect and Kill, Los Angeles City College.
- The Night of the Broken Glass, MET Theatre, Los Angeles.